Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beginnings



Thats me...on the right! In the picture, I am 6 months pregnant with my daughter Claudia Mia Hope. The very handsome man on the left is my husband, the love of my life. And the beautiful women in the middle is my sister (not by blood but by spirit) and the godmother of my daughter, Claudia.



I am not sure the purpose or my intetion of doing this blog but I have a great yearning to share my story. We all have a story dont we? And I hope my story helps others...oh who am I kidding I wonder if my blog is ever going to be read by anyone else. We will see...

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I am the first friend. Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol am i the second one? I love this jijijiji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the third friend on this list. I think this is a wonderful idea. All the best June Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your first mom on here. Love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. How confusing, I am the second Renee on here. Ha!
    Keep writing, mommy blogger, we love you and want to hear what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi June! Happy blogging! Love to you, Nick and Claudia.

    ReplyDelete